Friday, February 22, 2008

Found a Partner

So after a few weeks of talking with Lyle Burke via phone and email, I have decided to buy a retirement property. But not just yet. First I need to raise these kids and find the cap for the toothpaste, and fix that quarterpanel.

What I have decided to do is to work in partnership with the folks at Tropical Pathways, (Lyle and Tony and Helga) to promote his business and to keep people informed with what is going on in the world of retirement in the Caribbean.

I am hoping to go on an investment tour to Panama with a group that Lyle is taking April 6-13. Then I will have a better idea of just what is offered there, and whether or not it is the right place for me.

I'll keep you posted.

Want to email me? jules@julesnolan.com and I will answer today I promise!

No comments:

Add This

Bookmark and Share